An SEO Website Audit Is The Best Place To Start!
All of our SEO packages offer an initial SEO audit of your website. These SEO audits will check on the “health” of your website and cover many differnt areas of SEO and website design. It is important to note that some of our top SEO packages will actually do SEO audits of your top competitors for each of your selected target keywords.
Our SEO specialist will then use the information to compared your website to your competitors. This process gives us a good idea of the amount of SEO work that will be needed to successfully rank your target keywords. A SEO audit is the corner stone of a successful SEO strategy, below is a partial list of data that we collect when we do an SEO audit for your website.
SEO Audit Sample*
- Server and Client Error Codes – We check to see that all your pages are accessible. If we find the wrong status code we will then make an effort to fix.
- URL Redirects – (3XX, permanent or temporary) – We check the status of your redirects and insure that they meet Google’s standards for redirects.
- External Links – Analysis of all external Links and their status.
- URL Issues – Report on problems with URLs which includes non ASCII characters, dynamic URLs and URL length.
- Duplicate Pages – We run your tests on your pages content to check for duplicate content.
- Page Title – We check for missing or duplicate content. Titles that are over 65 characters or too short.
- Meta Description – We check for missing, duplicate and length of your web pages description.
- H1, H2, H3, H4 Tags – Missing, duplicate, over 70 characters, multiple
- Meta Robots – Index, no index, follow, no follow, no archive, no snippet, noodp, noydir
- Meta Refresh – These tags are usually slow and can affect your SEO.
- File Size – A website that loads too slow will be bad for SEO and user experience.
- Page Depth Level – to insure that all your pages are not “buried” in your website design.
- Inbound links – All pages linking to a webpages URL
- Outbound links – All outbound links from a web page.
- Anchor Text – We do anchor link text analysis.
- Follow & No follow – Analysis on follow and no follow link ratios.
- Images – We will check your images for size, alt image tags and other attributes that may affect SEO
- Redirect Chains – Testing for SEO problems with redirect chains and loops
* Note: The above list represents a sample of our actual website audits.
Website Speed Page Audit
A fast website offers significant benefit for SEO and user engagement. Our SEO packages include analysis and optimization of your website pages. We will identify and then optimize your website for speed using current best practices. Listed below are some of the areas that we will work on.
- Enable compression Minify CSS
- Minify HTML Eliminate render-blocking
- Prioritize visible content Reduce server response time
- Optimize images Leverage browser caching
Website Rendering on Multiple Devices
If your website is not optimized for mobile devices. Google and other major search engines will list your website lower for internet searches. They do this because your website will lead to a bad user experience. At Malaysian SEO Services (SEOS), depending on the SEO package we will do our best to optimize your website for a large array of mobile devices.
On Page SEO
An SEO Audit looks at a lot of differnt areas of your website. We we perform On Page SEO we are looking more at your meta data and internal linking. We use Google Web Master Tool for many of our on page analysis as it gives us and our clients a good view of how Google views your website.
The way Google views links keep changing on a daily basis, we make sure to take a comprehensive look at your websites linking structure during its SEO Audit.
Website content plays an important role in search engine optimization. We will run tests on your website content and recommend any necessary adjustments. In many cases we will offer to rewrite entire web pages to achieve the necessary SEO goals.
Google now rates a mobile websites User experience in their Google Web Master tools. Our SEO Audits keeps a watchful eye on SEO ranking factors including UI & UX design.
Conversion Rate Optimization
Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) is a critical factor in receiving a beneficial return on your SEO investment. We factor in CRO in all of our SEO Audits as an extra benefit to our clients.